Ticket Fee: USD 05 per person per trip.
Male’ to Dhangethi
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (09.00) from Vilingili terminal (one stop and a ferry change in Mahibadhoo)
Dhangethi’ to Male’
Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday (09.00 am) from Dhangethi jetty (one stop and a ferry change in Mahibadhoo)
– Depends on weather conditions.
– Service may stop without prior notice. (no refund)
– The ferry takes over 06 hours to reach the destination station
– Prior booking is required at least 3 days in advance
How to reach the local ferry terminal (Villingili Ferry Terminal) from the airport.
3 scheduled stops by a Speed Boat – USD90 per person per trip
This is a scheduled speed boat arriving in 3 islands, before changing to the speed boat reaching Dhangethi. Duration of the
trip is 2 hours 45 minutes.
– Operating days are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
– Departure from Male’ at 15:30 hrs.
– Departure from Dhangethi at 06:00 hrs.
Direct Scheduled Speed Boat; Cost of Round ticket USD90 per person.
This speed boat operates on Saturday and Thursday
– Departs from Capital Male’ at 15:30 hrs
– Departs from Dhangethi at 07:00 hrs
Duration of trip 1 hour and 30 minutes
– Depends on weather conditions.
– Service may stop without prior notice (no refund)
– Prior Booking required at least 5 days in advance of your trip date
Charter speed boat cost up to Male’
– One way 12 pax charter speed boat at a cost of USD1000.00. Duration 01 hour and 40 minutes to arrive at Male’
– One way 25 pax charter speed boat at a of cost USD1400.00. Duration 01 hour and 40 minutes to arrive at Male’
– Service availability depending on weather conditions.
Schedule Speed Boat Departure Jetty
This is a domestic flight operating in Maldives. The flight arrives to a domestic airport called Maamigili airport in South Ari. Atoll. The time required to reach the Maamigili airport, from Ibrahim Nasir International airport (MLE), is 20 minutes. At Maamigili the guests board to a speed boat scheduled to arrive at Dhangethi, the place where the Ariston Dhangethi INN is located. The trip by the speed boat to reach Dhangethi, lasts 20 minutes. The trip on a speed boat is similar to a day cruise inside south Ari Atoll, as the speed boat goes inside the atoll. Depending on conditions flying fish and dolphins may be seen on the way of the trip.
– The cost of an adult round (two way) flight ticket per person is USD290.00 including the boarding on the speed boat.
– One way adult flight ticket costs USD175.00 per person, including the speed boat boarding.
– Children up to 12 years of age and infants are considered as being at an age of 2 years old.
– Children return (return) flight ticket costs USD145.00, including the speed boat boarding.
– One way child flight ticket costs USD72.50, including the speed boat boarding.
– Infants (babies) travel free, under the condition of being under the guardian's supervision.
– Transport is based on the flight schedule per day.
– To book the flight, a prior notice is required at least 7 days in advance, presenting a passport copy and international flight details (flight number and time).
– Any changes should be notified at least 3 in advance of the flight date.In any other case you will be charged with the cost of the one way flight.
– Transport prices are inclusive of all government taxes.
– Rates subject to change without further notice. The agent will be informed of the changes.
International Arrival Terminal to Domestic Terminal
Ariston Dhangethi INN is reached in 25 minutes by a trip with the seaplane. The flight takes off on a water runway in the sea plane terminal. The view from the seaplane gives a picture as of having pearls on a necklace. You can view the crystal clear water lagoons during this short 25 minute trip direct to Dhangethi.
Tips before booking the seaplane
- The ticket cost (one way) per adult is USD360 (inclusive of 12% TGST). Children under 12 will take a 50% discount.
- Infants travel free, as persons under 2 years of age.
- Prior notice of 4 (four) days in advance for a confirmed booking should be given to Seaplane Company to arrange the flight.
- The seaplane company may only confirm the flight in less than 24 hours.
- You are allowed to carry luggage allowance of 25 KG. An additional charge of USD2 is charged for each KG exceeding the total of 25KG.
- The seaplane company operates from 06:00 to 18:00 hours. Guests arriving by international airlines later than 15:00 are not accepted by the company for same day's trip. A flight of next day may be possible, in case they have selected the seaplane.
- No refund is given by the Ariston Dhangethi INN, for cancelled or delayed flights due to bad weather conditions. This is a force majeure condition.
- Please take note that in case you select the flight with the seaplane, your arrival is calculated at a time of about 3 hours from the time of your landing at the airport.